I cannot stand ESPN or any of the other *** they keep sending to my house.This started as a fund raiser.

They called to renew, I didn't want to. The woman I spoke with turned off the recorder, said she could lose her job. Said she needed my account/debit card # that is being billed to stop it. Next thing I know, money's gone, I still get magazines no one wants to read.

and no way to get an answer as to why.

Even my bank couldn't get them to rescind.I have to pay for radiation treatments and chemotherapy, I don't give a rats *** what the Kardashians are doing or who they're doing or what they did to Bruce/Caitlin.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of magazine service center subscription from Magazine Service Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Magazine Service Center to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was communication non existant. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magazine Service Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Magazine Service Center?

Comments