I cannot stand ESPN or any of the other *** they keep sending to my house. This started as a fund raiser.

They called to renew, I didn't want to. The woman I spoke with turned off the recorder, said she could lose her job. Said she needed my account/debit card # that is being billed to stop it. Next thing I know, money's gone, I still get magazines no one wants to read.

and no way to get an answer as to why.

Even my bank couldn't get them to rescind. I have to pay for radiation treatments and chemotherapy, I don't give a rats *** what the Kardashians are doing or who they're doing or what they did to Bruce/Caitlin.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of magazine service center subscription from Magazine Service Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Magazine Service Center to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was communication non existant. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Magazine Service Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments